What do you think is ultimate decision factor in buying a car? Statistics show that car shoppers are most concerned with budget. Look at the numbers: 14 million new cars are sold per year compared to 40 million used cars
. Buyers don’t want to pay huge markups on a new model when they can get a similar quality vehicle for a lower price at a used car dealership
Buying a Used Car in Indianapolis
Although buying a used car
is an advantageous purchase, it’s important people research various dealerships before they make a purchase. At Joe’s Auto Sales East, we’re dedicated to providing customers with a great vehicle at an affordable price. However, not all dealerships in Indianapolis
match our professional service. Make sure a used car for sale
has these five qualities:
- Performance: Before you visit a dealership, read performance reviews of cars when they were originally released. If a car got bad reviews when it was new, it’s probably not going to drive well now. You can also evaluate a car’s performance by going for a test drive.
- Reliability: No one wants to purchase a vehicle with mechanical problems. You’ll want a dependable car that won’t be going in and out of the auto shop after you buy it, so check online ratings for reliability.
- Safety: You can determine a car’s safety by researching crash test ratings and features. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety will list every safety feature on a model.
- Interior: When behind the wheel, you should be comfortable. Inspect everything from the material to the layout.
- Upkeep: Don’t forget to consider the operating costs after you buy a used car. If you don’t have the money to put fuel every week into a gas-guzzling vehicle, you’re safer going with a fuel-efficient option.
You’ll find that the used car inventory
at Joe’s Auto Sales East has all the aforementioned qualities. We offer a huge selection of used vehicles, including cars, vans
, and motorcycles
. For more information, contact us
today at 317-405-8545